- ANTI GRAY HAIR: This supplement is perfect for people who wish to support their hair to look better and younger with more youthful qualities using natural occurring ingredients. In this natural supplement we use the following ingredients: Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Zinc, Catalse, Horsetail, Saw Palmetto, PABA, L-Tyrosine, Plant Sterols, Nettle Root Extract, Chlorophyll, Fo Ti Powder, Barley Grass Juice.
- ENERGY METABOLISM BENEFITS: All B vitamins help your system to convert carbohydrates into glucose, which is used as fuel and produces energy. It does this by synthesizing a factor known as coenzyme-A (CoA), which breaks down sugars in the form of glucose for energy. B vitamins also help to synthesize and metabolize fats and proteins. Vitamin B5, along with other B vitamins, can help our systems use the foods we eat in order to build our tissues and muscles.
- POSITIVE MOOD SUPPORT: Vitamin B6 may raise levels of serotonin in the brain. Research has shown that vitamin B6 has a supportive impact on the central production of both serotonin and GABA neurotransmitters in the brain. These are important compounds that control mood and are needed to support good mood, control pain, fatigue and anxiety. Vitamin B6 has been associated with increasing mood.
- IMMUNE FUNCTION PROMOTER: Vitamin B5 is very good at strengthening the immune system of the humans. This helps us fight against a number of conditions. To make sure your system is well defended from invasion, be sure that your white blood cell count is maximized and your immune system is functioning properly by eating foods that are rich in this vitamin.
- OUR GUARANTEE: PREMIUM QUALITY SUPPLEMENT PROUDLY MANUFACTURED IN THE USA! We use only the very best ingredients, all of which are manufactured in state-of-the-art facilities, with strict adherence to good manufacturing practices (GMP).
- antiaging central – ANTI-GRAY HAIR 1200MG – saw palmetto extract for hair – 3 Bottles (180 Capsules) BRAIN BOOSTER: B vitamins in general are often correlated with improving mental function because they can support against many conditions such as poor brain functions or age-related cognitive and function loss. Obtaining proper amounts of B vitamins including vitamin B5 may be able to help support memory retention. Vitamin B5 is known to regulate our compounds, therefore it may have the ability to reduce stress, anxiety, and depression. SKIN HEALTH BOOST: For many people, a Vitamin H deficiency can lead to conditions with their skin’s inner health and outer appearance. Dry, itchy skin is one of the most common conditions. In most cases, a biotin supplement may support the skin, improving it and helping to create a youthful glow. To address biotin deficiencies, it’s important to access the vitamin in the most effective way. CARDIOVASCULAR PROMOTER: Folic acid is a significant tool in improving the function of the human heart. It does so by removing homocysteine, which is one of the major causes of heart conditions at early ages. It controls the level of deposition of cholesterol in the human heart, thus ensuring that our cardiovascular system is supported from various conditions. SUPPORT YOUR HAIR: Vitamin B7 is needed to maintain healthy skin, hair and nails, so when someone experiences a vitamin B7 deficiency, symptoms may manifest in the form of thinning, splitting and brittle hair, or dry and irritated skin. You may notice that biotin is included in many cosmetic face creams, hair masques and other over-the-counter beauty products for this reason, but it’s much more effective when it’s eaten, rather than applied topically.
antiaging Central – Anti-Gray Hair 1200MG – Saw Palmetto Extract for Hair – 3 Bottles (180 Capsules)