- PINE BARK EXTRACT 100 MG: Pine bark extract is pressed from the kernels of several species of pine. Oil from some varieties of pine are more commonly used for cooking, while oils pressed from Siberian and Korean pine kernels have been used as nutritional supplements. Pine bark extract is rich in antioxidants and pinolenic acid, an unsaturated fatty acid found exclusively in pine bark.
- NATURAL CHOLESTEROL REDUCER: A study of Pine bark extract in 2004 investigated the possibility that pine nut oil may have the ability to lower LDL “bad cholesterol” levels in the human body thereby support cardiovascular and heart health. The 2004 study, which was carried out by Korean scientists and published in the journal “Lipids,” found that the pinolenic acid found in pine nut oil, when concentrated, had the effect of lowering LDL.
- IMMUNITY BOOSTING VITAMINS FOR MEN: The manganese and zinc in Pine bark can do a great job at boosting immune health. While the former helps maintain the body’s system balance and strength of connective tissue, the latter boosts immunity and overal health. As per one report, additional zinc in the diet can help boost the immune system in older adults.
- ANTIOXIDANT COMPLEX SUPPLEMENT: According to a 2008 study published in the journal Food Chemistry, Pine bark extract contains antioxidants which are believed to fight off free radicals in the body. The University of Maryland states that antioxidants potentially prevent free radicals and oxidation damaging.
- OUR GUARANTEE: PREMIUM QUALITY SUPPLEMENT MANUFACTURED IN THE USA! We use only the very best ingredients, all of which are manufactured in state-of-the-art facilities, with strict adherence to good manufacturing practices (GMP).
- brain booster and vitamin – PINE BARK EXTRACT 100 MG – energy supplements for adults – 1 Bottle 90 Capsules APPETITE SUPPRESSANT ENERGY BOOSTER: The study found that Pine bark extract acted as an appetite suppressant when administered to women who were both post-menopausal and clinically overweight. This study concluded that pine nut oil could work to reduce overall food intake through increasing so-called satiety compounds which communicate a sense of physical fullness to the individual. ENERGY SUPPORT SUPPLEMENTS: Pine bark contain nutrients that can be helpful for boosting energy level, including monounsaturated fat, protein and iron. Pine nuts are also a good source of magnesium, low levels of which can lead to fatigue. One-half cup of pine nuts provides nearly half of the daily recommended amount of magnesium, which is a benefit in itself since so many Americans are deficient. EYE CARE SUPPLEMENTS: Pine bark contain lutein, a carotenoid that may help you fight off some bad eye conditions like age-related macular degeneration. Your macula is a small area just two millimeters wide, located in the back of your eye, in the middle portion of your retina. BRAIN HEALTH SUPPLEMENT – MEMORY MIND: We already saw Pine bark are rich in iron, which is a mineral required for storing and transporting oxygen. However, iron is also important for brain health too. Also, research shows that other nutrients in pine nuts, like magnesium, can help fight anxiety, depression, and stress.
Brain Booster and Vitamin – Pine BARK Extract 100 MG – Energy Supplements for Adults – 1 Bottle 90 Capsules