- CHIA SEED OIL: Chia seeds benefits include promoting healthy skin, reducing signs of aging, supporting the heart and digestive system, building stronger bones and muscles, and more. In this natural supplement the natural ingredients are: Chia Seed Oil, Alpha Linoleic Acid, Linoleic Acid and Oleic Acid.
- ANTIOXIDANT: Chia seeds also contain essential fatty acids alpha-linolenic and linoleic acid; mucin; strontium vitamins A, B, E and D; and minerals, including sulphur, iron, iodine, magnesium, manganese, niacin and thiamine; and they’re a rich source of antioxidants. Omega-3 fatty acids have been shown to reduce inflammation which can defend the system from many inflammatory conditions. They are an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, rich in antioxidants.
- BUILD MUSCLE: Chia seeds also rank among the top sources of protein. This is another reason this super seed is great to consume for those trying to put on lean muscle, burn fat and balance blood sugar levels. Chia seeds pack a powerful antioxidant punch to help replace some of those nutrients lost when exercising. They’re high in essential minerals like calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, manganese, copper, zinc, iron and niacin.
- BONE SUPPORT: In just a single ounce of chia seeds, you receive nearly 20% of your recommended daily allowance for calcium—this is essential for supporting bone health. Chia seeds contain almost five times the amount of calcium as milk. An added bonus: They also contain boron, another critical mineral for bone health.
- OUR GUARANTEE: PREMIUM QUALITY SUPPLEMENT PROUDLY MANUFACTURED IN THE USA! We use only the very best ingredients, all of which are manufactured in state-of-the-art facilities, with strict adherence to good manufacturing practices (GMP).
- Brain booster – CHIA SEED OIL 2000 Mg – cholesterol and triglyceride supplements – 2 Bottles (120 Softgels) WEIGHT LOSS: By adding a serving of chia seeds a day, you can help boost your metabolism and burn belly fat as well. Studies show that the addition of chia seeds to your diet may also reduces belly fat tissue that effects the metabolism of the system. Consuming chia can prolong hydration and improve nutrient absorption of electrolytes. This also slows digestion and keeps you feeling fuller longer. ENERGY SUPPORT: A study published in the Journal of Strength and Conditioning concluded that consuming chia seeds enhanced exercise performance for workouts that lasted 90 minutes the same way a sugar-laden sports drink would, but without all the sugar. In the study, half of the athletes drank 100 percent Gatorade, while the others consumed half Gatorade and half chia drink. The runners’ times were matched and the half-chia group consumed far less sugar. METABOLISM SUPPORT: According to the National Institutes of Health, seeds like flax and chia can be a natural blood sugar balancer due to their healthy fats. Chia seeds benefits bowel regularity and healthy stool. Clinical studies have proved that chia curbs hunger and suppresses appetite, which can also lead to weight loss. By adding a serving of chia seeds a day, you may help boost your metabolism and burn belly fat as well. SKIN BEAUTY SUPPORT: Researchers uncovered that chia seeds had a total natural antioxidants concentration nearly two times higher than previously reported, and the antioxidant activity was shown to stop up to 70 percent of free radical activity. This research essentially proves that chia seeds are one of nature’s richest high-antioxidant foods. Antioxidants speed up the skin’s regulatory systems and may make the barrier healthier.
Brain Booster – CHIA Seed Oil 2000 Mg – Cholesterol and Triglyceride Supplements – 2 Bottles (120 Softgels)