- Supports comfortable movement of the joints.
- Cleanses the blood and promotes healthy skin.
- Supports healthy blood glucose levels that are already in normal range.
- Strengthens the digestive system.
- Balancing for all doshas.
- Used internationally as a staple spice in cuisine, an element of holistic medicine, an offering in religious ceremonies, and even a coloring in cosmetics, turmeric has been providing the world with countless uses and immense health benefits for thousands of years. The scientific name for the plant is Curcuma longa, a well-known perennial belonging to the ginger family of Zingiberaceae. Turmeric’s beautiful bright yellow root has led to its nicknames “the golden spice” and “Indian saffron.” It has graced countless cultures around the world with its gorgeous coloring, unique aroma, and unmistakable flavor. Available in a natural state of the whole turmeric root or in powdered, pressed, extract or supplement forms, turmeric can provide countless preventative and healing measures. Turmeric contains more than 100 astounding chemical compounds that contribute to its ability to help treat conditions from stomachaches to respiratory illness. These chemical compounds are what make turmeric unique. Most importantly, turmeric contains curcumin, which is a polyphenol. Polyphenols are organic chemicals that have been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties. Turmeric’s unique chemical composition of vitamins, minerals, fiber, and phytochemicals provide the body with: + Promotion of immunity
Certified Organic Vadik Herbs Turmeric Root (Curcuma Longa) Powder 3 Bottles Capsules | Cleanses The Blood, Promotes Healthy Skin, Joint Support, Dietary Supplement, Extra Strength