- ☛ [INTRODUCTION] – The liquorice plant is a herbaceous perennial legume native to southern Europe, India, and parts of Asia. Licorice root, also known as sweet root, is known mostly for its use as a sweetener in candies and beverages.
- ☛ [INGREDIENTS] – 100% Pure and High Quality Medicinal Grade Herbs[ Imported from S. China] FREE from chemicals and pesticides. [ Shipping from US ]
- Bring to a boil, lower the heat and simmer for 30min ~ 2hr or more.
- ☛ [BIO HERBS] – If you want to stay healthy, then you have to avoid chemical-based foods and cosmetic products. This is why it can be a very good idea to opt for the right bio herbs. Bio herbs are plants pried for their medicinal benefits, flavor, and scent. Unlike regular herbs, the bio herbs were grown without the use of any chemical compounds. That makes them very powerful and efficient.
- ☛ [100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED] – With Moisture proof packaging,you can drink it anytime and anywhere, We Promise: 24-Hour Customer Email Support, When you order liquorice plant your family and therefore you’re protected by our world class customer service!
- 【Introduction】 Scientific Name: Glycyrrhiza Glabra Common Name: Licorice Root, Liquorice Root The liquorice plant is a herbaceous perennial legume native to southern Europe, India, and parts of Asia. Licorice root, also known as sweet root, is known mostly for its use as a sweetener in candies and beverages. And the sweet taste comes from glycyrrhizin, which is up to 50 times sweeter than natural sugar. This gives it a pleasant natural flavor, and also has some purported health benefits. 【Tea brewing method】 1. Rinse the herbs with cold running water then soak it for 30min. 2. Water : Herbs ( 2liters : 30g ) . 3. Bring to a boil, lower the heat and simmer for 30min ~ 2hr or more. ( Roots, Seeds or Fruits : 1hr – 2hr / Loose leaves : 10min-30min ). Enjoy!! **Keep refridgerated and drink the tea hot or cold.
EidolonGreen [China Medicinal Herb] Organic Licorice Root Tea (Sweet Root/甘草/Gancao/감초 뿌리/Glycyrrhiza glabra L.) Loose Cut and Sifted Dried Bulk Herbs 3 Oz (88g)