- CINNAMON LEAF OIL – Delightfully comforting and warming, cinnamon leaf (Cinnamomum verum) is ideal for home care and diffusion.
- POTENT AND AROMATIC – Aura Cacia Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil has a powerfully warm and spicy aroma derived from the cinnamon trees growing in Sri Lanka. Also known as “Ceylon” or “true” Cinnamon, cinnamon leaf oil is distilled from the leaves of the same tree that produces cinnamon bark oil. Although both are similar in usage, cinnamon leaf oil is chemically a little closer to clove bud oil.
- ETHICALLY MADE – Aura Cacia Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil is not tested on animals, and contains no synthetic colors or fragrances. Aura Cacia Essential Oils are completely paraben and petroleum free.
- PURITY TESTING – Gas chromatography mass spectrometry (GC/MS) testing is the primary way to ensure an essential oil is an unadulterated, true botanical. All Aura Cacia essential oils are GC/MS tested.
- ABOUT US – Aura Cacia was founded 38 years ago on pure essential oils and true aromatherapy benefits. We partner with suppliers to source high quality botanicals and rigorously test every batch to ensure purity. We then provide premium products with consumer safety at the forefront. And importantly, Aura Cacia is part of a member owned co-op that puts people and planet ahead of profits.
- Product Features: – Cinnamon leaf essential oil is known for its ability to warm the home and body. Its spicy aroma also lends well to wintertime diffusions, especially when combined with citrus oils. The fortifying effect invigorates the senses and counters tension, – Cinnamon leaf has purifying properties. It can be blended with oils like thyme and tea tree to cleanse and freshen indoor airspace. – The oil has a long history of romantic connotations and is sometimes added to romantic perfume blends. – While the aroma of cinnamon leaf essential oil is pleasant, you should be sure to follow dilution guidelines as it can be highly irritating to the skin. – Cinnamon leaf blends well with frankincense, sweet orange, ylang ylang, allspice, bergamot, bay leaf, lavender, rose, clary sage and vanilla. – Cinnamon leaf is considered a leafy top note. Additional Features: – 100% Pure Essential Oil – GC/MS Tested for Purity – No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances – Not tested on Animals – Paraben & Petroleum Free – 0.5 ounces (15 ml) SUGGESTED USES Quick Tip: Diffuse 18 drops to create a revitalized airspace. Recipe: Sweet Orange and Cinnamon Room Mist Ingredients: – 6 drops Aura Cacia Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil – 6 drops Aura Cacia Clove Bud Essential Oil – 12 drops Aura Cacia Sweet Orange Essential Oil – 1 tsp Aura Cacia Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil – 2 oz water – 2 oz Aura Cacia Amber Mist Bottle Directions: Into bottle, measure all ingredients. Replace lid and shake gently until contents are well blended. Mist airspace. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, unscented lotion or liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use. DILUTION GUIDE Drops per 1 oz (2 Tbsp) carrier Body – 3 Home Care – 18 Diffusion – Follow device instructions
Aura Cacia Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil | GC/MS Tested for Purity | 15ml (0.5 fl. oz.)
|Ingredients||Cinnamomum verum (cinnamon leaf) oil.|
|Item Weight||13.61 Grams|