- INCREASES BLOOD FLOW TO THE BRAIN: Gingko has been shown to act as an antioxidant and increase blood flow to the brain and peripheral organs.
- SUPPORTS RESPIRATORY, GASTROINTESTINAL and DERMATOLOGICAL HEALTH: This ability to increase blood flow has brought attention to ginkgo’s potential role in supporting adequate respiratory, gastrointestinal and dermatological health.
- SUPPORTS CONCENTRATION and MEMORY:With improved circulation, researchers have observed a positive effect on memory and cognitive function. Studies on patients concerning cardiovascular health exhibited similar positive results.
- INSPIRED BY NATURE, SUPPORTED BY SCIENCE: Our goal is to provide consumers with products sourced with the highest quality ingredients, verified by third party evaluation. We are committed to Non-GMO, organic, gluten-free and vegan certifications.
- OUR MISSION: Our staff of highly trained professionals is committed and passionate about the development of innovative nutritional supplements that reflect sound, clinical experimental data collection, interpretation and application.
Ginkgo B™ 60mg 28:11-3% Ginkolide B
|Ingredients||Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose. Terpenes: (Ginkgolide A 4.5% Min.), (Ginkgolide B 3.0% Min.), (Bilobalide 2.8% Min.), (Ginkgolide C 1.4% Min.).|
|Serving Description||1 Vegetarian Capsule|
|Item Weight||2.4 Ounces|