- COLLAGEN PEPTIDES 3000 MG HYDROLYZED – TYPE I III: Collagen is the most abundant protein in your body. It is the major component of connective tissues that make up several body parts, including tendons, ligaments, skin and muscles. Collagen has many important functions, including providing your skin with structure and strengthening your bones.
- HERBAL SKIN SOLUTIONS: Collagen is a major component of your skin. It plays a role in strengthening skin, plus may benefit elasticity and hydration. As you age, your body produces less collagen, leading to dry skin and the formation of wrinkles. However, several studies have shown that collegen peptides or supplements containing collagen may help slow the aging of your skin by reducing wrinkles and dryness.
- SUPPORT BONE HEALTH: Your bones are made mostly of collagen, which gives them structure and helps keep them strong. As collagen in your body deteriorates as you age, bone mass does too. This may lead to bad bone conditions, which is characterized by low bone density and linked with a higher risk of bone and health problems.
- NATURAL JOINT SUPPLEMENTS FOR ADULTS: Much like oil in a car, collagen allows your joints, tendons, and ligaments to glide and move easily. With age, and as your collagen production depletes, your joints can become stiff, swollen and painful, even causing a lack of mobility. Collagen contains the amino acids glycine and proline, which help to support joint mobility and a healthy inflammatory response.
- OUR GUARANTEE: PREMIUM QUALITY SUPPLEMENT PROUDLY MANUFACTURED IN THE USA! We use only the very best ingredients, all of which are manufactured in state-of-the-art facilities, with strict adherence to good manufacturing practices (GMP).
- hair skin and nails supplements for women – COLLAGEN PEPTIDES 3000 MG HYDROLYZED – TYPE I & III – hydrolyzed collagen supplements capsules – 1 Bottle 120 Capsules NATURAL METABOLISM ACCELERATOR: Collagen can even help you manage your weight. Glycine, the amino acid I mentioned earlier, forms muscle by converting glucose into energy. Having more lean muscle tissue gives your metabolism a boost because muscle burns more calories than fat. Essentially, collagen helps to turn your body into a fat-burning machine, even when you’re at rest. HERBAL HEART SUPPLEMENTS: Researchers have theorized that taking collagen supplements may help reduce the risk of heart-related conditions. Collagen provides structure to your arteries, the blood vessels that carry blood from your heart to the rest of your body. Without enough collagen, arteries may become weak and fragile. VITAMINS FOR LIVER HEALTH: The toxins we are exposed to every day must be processed by your liver to be removed from your body. Glycine, which is found in collagen, can support your liver during the potentially damaging detoxification process. This is particularly welcome news for those of you who consume alcohol, a toxin I suggest you avoid. HEALTHY HAIR SUPPLEMENT: In a study of 15 women with thinning hair, 180 days of collagen supplementation resulted in improvements in hair volume, scalp coverage, shine, and thickness. Skin moisture and smoothness also improved. In addition to supplementing with collagen, you can also look for hair and skincare products containing collagen hydrolysate.
Hair Skin and Nails Supplements for Women – Collagen PEPTIDES 3000 MG HYDROLYZED – Type I III – hydrolyzed Collagen Supplements Capsules – 1 Bottle 120 Capsules