- WHAT IS FLAXSEED OIL: Flaxseed Oil also known as Linseed oil, has a rich source of healing compounds and has been cultivated for more than 7000 years.
- OMEGA OILS: The essential fatty acids in flaxseed oil are one of its key important components. EFAs are particularly valuable because the body needs them to function properly, but can’t manufacture them on its own.
- FLAXSEED OIL FOR THE SKIN: The high concentration of Omega-3 makes flaxseed oil one of the most potent anti-inflammatory ingredients out there. This means that flaxseed oil is also very efficient at soothing dry, irritated skin. Apart from being able to maintain our skin’s health in general, flaxseed oil can also be used to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- FLAXSEED OIL BENEFITS: Several studies indicate that flaxseed oil, as well as ground flaxseed, can lower cholesterol, thereby significantly reducing the risk of heart problems. Taking it may also protect against chest pain and high blood pressure.
- OUR GUARANTEE: PREMIUM QUALITY SUPPLEMENT MANUFACTURED IN THE USA! We use only the very best ingredients, all of which are manufactured in state-of-the-art facilities, with strict adherence to good manufacturing practices (GMP).
- heart health omega 3 – ORGANIC FLAXSEED OIL 1000 MG – IMMUNE SYSTEM BOOSTER – oleic acid supplement – 3B (300 Capsules) HEALTHY HAIR AND NAILS: The abundant omega-3 fatty acids in flaxseed oil have been shown to contribute to healthy hair growth. Similarly, the oil’s EFAs work to nourish dry or brittle nails, stopping them from cracking or splitting. Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA): Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) is plant-based essential omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids that must be obtained through the diet. It is called essential because it is needed for normal human growth and development. LINOLEIC ACID (LA): Linoleic acid is a polyunsaturated essential fatty acid that is found mostly in plant oils. It is essential for human nutrition because it cannot be synthesized by the human body. Linoleic acid, which accounts for approximately 90 percent of dietary intake of omega-6 fatty acids, plays an important role in many biochemical processes. FLAXSEED OIL SUPPLEMENTS: Flaxseed oil supplements are available in softgels as well as in capsule forms. Flaxseed oil, which is derived from the seeds of the flax plant, contains polyunsaturated fatty acids omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids that are indispensable for optimum health.
Heart Health Omega 3 – Organic Flaxseed Oil 1000 MG – Immune System Booster – oleic Acid Supplement – 3B (300 Capsules)
|Ingredients||Flaxseed Oil (Organic) 1000 mg|