- DHEA 50MG : Dehydroepiandrosterone, or DHEA, is a compound produced by the adrenal glands which is then converted to sex compounds like testosterone and estrogen in the body. Levels of DHEA peak between the ages of 20 and 30 years old and decline with age.
- END INFLAMMATION: Inflammation is the root of most conditions and is tied to just about every age-related health condition that exists. Restoring DHEA production, both naturally with certain lifestyle habits and also through use of supplements, may improve many youthful qualities. DHEA’s ability to lower inflammation and balance compounds responsible for system regulation helps support higher energy levels, a leaner and more vitalized you.
- BONE BENEFITS: DHEA is associated with anti-aging effects that help support the bones and lower the risk for conditions due weaker bone density. Some evidence suggests that higher DHEA levels improve estrogen production, resulting in higher bone mineral density in older or post-menopausal women. These women and anybody that notices they may have weaker bones can benefit from supplementation with DHEA and a very light to moderate weight training routine with proper form and a nutritious diet.
- ANTI-AGING PROMOTER: Scientific evidence suggests that DHEA has especially favorable effects on skin health and appearance. In the year 2000, in a laboratory study, DHEA was shown to increase production of collagen—the protein that gives youthful skin its suppleness—while decreasing production of the collagenase enzymes that destroy it. DHEA also has been correlated with an increase in production of sebum, or skin oil. Sebum not only contributes to smooth, supple skin.
- immune support for adults – DHEA 50MG – wellness in older adults – 2 Bottles (120 Capsules) ENERGY WITHIN: When 50 to 200 mg of a DHEA supplement are taken daily, it may improve energy levels in people with fatigue, according to the University of Maryland Medical Center. The University of Michigan Health System reports that women with true adrenal insufficiency who have low levels of DHEA may see an improvement in energy and sense of well-being when 50 mg of DHEA supplement is taken each day. CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH SUPPORT: People with high cholesterol levels may benefit from taking DHEA, according to NYU Langone Medical Center. DHEA may reduce cholesterol levels in blood and reduce the risk of cardiovascular conditions. However, DHEA may also cause further problems in people with cardiovascular disease; consult with your physician prior to using DHEA supplements if you have a history of heart or cardiovascular issues. LIBIDO ENHANCER: For both men and women, testosterone is the compound that controls the libido and desire of the person. When supplementing with DHEA and also eating nutritiously while exercising everyday – you can achieve the desireable benefits of this product. Your libido may become noticeably improved and you also may notice an improvement in your sexual performance. IMMUNE HEALTH PROMOTER: An important DHEA study published in 1997 demonstrated the effects of DHEA on the immune systems of nine healthy men (mean age: 63). The men were given DHEA daily for 20 weeks, after a two-week period with a placebo. The results showed that DHEA rejuvenated the immune system by increasing the number and potency of natural killer cells, which normally decrease with age — and which are a key part of the immune system, constantly on the look out for trouble making cells and microbes.
Immune Support for Adults – DHEA 50MG – Wellness in Older Adults – 2 Bottles (120 Capsules)