- MELATONIN: A compound that is secreted by the pineal gland of the brain. Melatonin is responsible for maintaining the circadian rhythm. Melatonin is the compound responsible for regulating the body’s sleep – wake cycle.
- SLEEP AID: Melatonin helps regulate sleep. By far the best-known use of melatonin is to remedy sleeping troubles. The study found that a dose of 2 mgs of melatonin taken an hour or two before bedtime had a significantly positive effect. The participants who took the melatonin experienced improvements in sleep duration and quality, alertness in the mornings and improved quality of life.
- HEART HEALTH: Studies show that with regard to cardiovascular health, melatonin may have both antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects which benefit the heart. Specifically, it can help reduce both cholesterol levels and blood pressure. Studies show that melatonin also supports cardiac tissue. Studies show that having sufficient melatonin reduces the severity of high blood pressure and supports the heart against damage.
- IMMUNE SYSTEM BOOST: Research into the effects of melatonin on the immune system is also very positive. Because of its powerful antioxidant effects, it can actually help bolster the immune system. Researchers also found that it can relieve inflammation caused by an intense immune response. Along with improving many functions against poor health melatonin also directly improves the action of our built-in immune system.
- OUR GUARANTEE: PREMIUM QUALITY SUPPLEMENT PROUDLY MANUFACTURED IN THE USA! We use only the best ingredients, all of which are manufactured in state-of-the-art facilities, with strict adherence to good manufacturing practices (GMP)!
- immune system booster for women – MELATONIN 3MG – brain memory – 2 Bottles (180 Lozenges) ANTI-INFLAMMATORY: Melatonin is a powerful and versatile antioxidant produced within the body. It’s a powerful antioxidant and free radical scavenger that helps combat inflammation. Research shows, for example, the crucial jobs melatonin has of cardiovascular processes may include: anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and anti-hypertensive function. Some of the top benefits of taking melatonin are its positive effects on blood pressure and cholesterol. ANTI-MENOPAUSE: Supplementing with melatonin may improve sleep for menopausal women and can also help relieve some of the other common symptoms of menopause. Melatonin, in its role in modifying sleep is particularly targeted towards improving menopause-related insomnia. ANTI-AGING: Melatonin has shown evidence to have anti-aging effects especially of the brain in the elderly. Melatonin may optimize brain cognitive function during natural aging process with this natural supplement. By acting as a potent antioxidant, melatonin supports tissues and skin from free-radical damage. MENTAL SUPPORT: Since melatonin is made from the good-mood chemical serotonin, it is said to be tied to a healthy mood balance. Daily exercise combined with sufficient melatonin was found to improve the ability to learn and remember information. Melatonin taken in proper dosage may even be used as anti-anxiety.
Immune System Booster for Women – MELATONIN 3MG – Brain Memory – 2 Bottles (180 Lozenges)