- BAD CHOLESTEROL LOWERING SUPPLEMENT: A study of Siberian pine nut oil investigated the possibility that pine nut oil may have the ability to lower LDL “bad cholesterol” levels in the human body thereby support cardiovascular and heart health. The 2004 study, which was carried out by Korean scientists and published in the journal “Lipids,” found that the pinolenic acid found in pine nut oil, when concentrated, had the effect of lowering LDL.
- HERBAL IMMUNE FORMULA: The manganese and zinc in pine nuts can do a great job at boosting immune health. While the former helps maintain the body’s system balance and strength of connective tissue, the latter boosts immunity and overal health. As per one report, additional zinc in the diet can help boost the immune system in older adults.
- ANTIOXIDANT HERBAL SUPPLEMENT: According to a 2008 study published in the journal Food Chemistry, pine nut oil contains antioxidants which are believed to fight off free radicals in the body. The University of Maryland states that antioxidants potentially prevent free radicals and oxidation damaging.
- HERBAL APPETITE SUPPRESSANT FOR WEIGHT LOSS: The study found that Siberian Pine nut oil acted as an appetite suppressant when administered to women who were both post-menopausal and clinically overweight. This study concluded that pine nut oil could work to reduce overall food intake through increasing so-called satiety compounds which communicate a sense of physical fullness to the individual.
- OUR GUARANTEE: PREMIUM QUALITY SUPPLEMENT PROUDLY MANUFACTURED IN THE USA! We use only the very best ingredients, all of which are manufactured in state-of-the-art facilities, with strict adherence to good manufacturing practices (GMP).
- immunity aid essential oil – PINE BARK EXTRACT 100 MG – PURE AND POTENT INGREDIENTS – digestive support supplements – 3 Bottles 270 Capsules PINE BARK EXTRACT 100 MG: Pine nut oil is pressed from the kernels of several species of pine. Oil from some varieties of pine are more commonly used for cooking, while oils pressed from Siberian and Korean pine kernels have been used as nutritional supplements. Siberian pine nut Oil is rich in antioxidants and pinolenic acid, an unsaturated fatty acid found exclusively in pine nut oil. PILLS FOR METABOLISM: Pine nuts contain nutrients that can be helpful for boosting energy level, including monounsaturated fat, protein and iron. Pine nuts are also a good source of magnesium, low levels of which can lead to fatigue. One-half cup of pine nuts provides nearly half of the daily recommended amount of magnesium, which is a benefit in itself since so many Americans are deficient. NATURAL EYE SUPPLEMENTS FOR ADULTS: Pine nuts contain lutein, a carotenoid that may help you fight off some bad eye conditions like age-related macular degeneration. Your macula is a small area just two millimeters wide, located in the back of your eye, in the middle portion of your retina. STRESS AND ANXIETY FORMULA: We already saw pine nuts are rich in iron, which is a mineral required for storing and transporting oxygen. However, iron is also important for brain health too. Also, research shows that other nutrients in pine nuts, like magnesium, can help fight anxiety, depression, and stress.
Immunity aid Essential Oil – Pine BARK Extract 100 MG – Pure and Potent Ingredients – Digestive Support Supplements – 3 Bottles 270 Capsules