- AMINO ACIDS 1000mg: Amino acids are the basic building blocks of the body. They are also sources of energy, like fats and carbohydrates. However, amino acids are structurally characterised by the fact that they contain nitrogen, whereas fats and carbohydrates do not. Therefore, only amino acids are capable of forming tissues, organs, muscles, skin and hair. Our formula contains: L-Leucine, L-Arginine, L-Theonine, L-Lysine, L-Glutamine, L-Alanine and more…
- MUSCLE MAKER SUPPLEMENT: The primary reason that people turn to amino acid supplements, though, has to do with muscle growth. Leucine, in particular, has been shown to regulate and improve muscle protein synthesis after exercise. Stimulated by the stress of your workout and encouraged by the jolt of leucine, then, your muscles will have everything they need to grow and be better prepared for your next workout.
- FAT BURNER MUSCLE BUILDER: Research has closely linked amino acid supplementation not only with fat loss but a reduction in abdominal fat deposition and storage. Abdominal fat forms around vital organs and other parts of the body, increasing inflammation and reducing function, so the fact that amino acid supplements can reduce this specific type of fat is very important for health.
- JOINT HEALTH SUPPORT: Together with other amino acids found in bone broth (especially proline), glycine plays a part in the formation of collagen, promoting the growth and function of joints, tendons and ligaments.
- OUR GUARANTEE: PREMIUM QUALITY SUPPLEMENT PROUDLY MANUFACTURED IN THE USA! We use only the very best ingredients, all of which are manufactured in state-of-the-art facilities, with strict adherence to good manufacturing practices (GMP).
- muscle builder with arginine – AMINO ACIDS 1000 mg COMPLEX – EXTRA STRENGTH – l-theanine extra strength – 3 Bottles 300 Capsules MUSCLE PUMP SUPPLEMENTS: Amino acids assist in muscle building and help reverse muscle breakdown, which can aid in building muscle mass. Exercise science research suggests that these tendencies may also assist in enhancing exercise performance in endurance sports. A 2009 study, published in the “Journal of Nutrition Science and Vitaminology” found athletic performance was higher when using a amino acid supplement compared to a placebo. ENERGY PILLS WORKOUT: During states of increased amino acid levels, the amino acids will compete with glucose to provide energy, thereby becoming a secondary source of energy. In one study, people with high levels of amino acids required 36% less glucose. CHOLESTEROL CARE SUPPLEMENTS: The cholesterol-lowering effects of the three amino acids L-arginine, L-carnitine and Taurine are demonstrated by a significant number of research studies. Also L-arginine and L-carnitine, zinc, magnesium, chromium and omega-3 can be beneficial for better blood-sugar regulation. MOOD SUPPLEMENTS PILLS: Amino acid L-tryptophan and 5-hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) form the key building block of serotonin, the neurotransmitter that protects against anxiety and depression. Supplements have been found helpful for support healthy mood and fight off depression.
Muscle Builder with arginine – Amino ACIDS 1000 mg Complex – Extra Strength – l-theanine Extra Strength – 3 Bottles 300 Capsules