- PINE BARK EXTRACT: Pine Bark Extract is comes from the kernels of several species of pine. Extract from some varieties of pine are more commonly used for cooking, while oils pressed from Siberian and Korean pine kernels have been used as nutritional supplements. Pine Bark Extract is rich in antioxidants and pinolenic acid, an unsaturated fatty acid found exclusively in Pine Bark Extract.
- BRAIN AND MEMORY BOOSTING SUPPLEMENTS: We already saw pine nuts are rich in iron, which is a mineral required for storing and transporting oxygen. However, iron is also important for brain health too. Also, research shows that other nutrients in pine bark, like magnesium, can help fight anxiety, depression, and stress.
- CHOLESTEROL REDUCING SUPPLEMENTS: A study of Pine Bark Extract in 2004 investigated the possibility that pine nut oil may have the ability to lower LDL “bad cholesterol” levels in the human body thereby support cardiovascular and heart health. The 2004 study, which was carried out by Korean scientists and published in the journal “Lipids,” found that the pinolenic acid found in pine nut oil, when concentrated, had the effect of lowering LDL.
- IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPORT VITAMINS: The manganese and zinc in pine bark can do a great job at boosting immune health. While the former helps maintain the body’s system balance and strength of connective tissue, the latter boosts immunity and overal health. As per one report, additional zinc in the diet can help boost the immune system in older adults.
- OUR GUARANTEE: PREMIUM QUALITY SUPPLEMENT PROUDLY MANUFACTURED IN THE USA! We use only the very best ingredients, all of which are manufactured in state-of-the-art facilities, with strict adherence to good manufacturing practices (GMP).
- natural antioxidant supplement – PINE BARK EXTRACT – energy supplements for men with fatigue – 1 Bottle 90 Capsules NATURAL ANTIOXIDANT PILLS: According to a 2008 study published in the journal Food Chemistry, pine bark extract contains antioxidants which are believed to fight off free radicals in the body. The University of Maryland states that antioxidants potentially prevent free radicals and oxidation damaging. APPETITE SUPPRESSANT FOR WEIGH LOSS: The study found that pine bark extract acted as an appetite suppressant when administered to women who were both post-menopausal and clinically overweight. This study concluded that pine nut oil could work to reduce overall food intake through increasing so-called satiety compounds which communicate a sense of physical fullness to the individual. ENERGY BOOSTER FOR ADULTS: Pine bark contain nutrients that can be helpful for boosting energy level, including monounsaturated fat, protein and iron. Pine nuts are also a good source of magnesium, low levels of which can lead to fatigue. One-half cup of pine nuts provides nearly half of the daily recommended amount of magnesium, which is a benefit in itself since so many Americans are deficient. EYE VISION SUPPORT VITAMINS: Pine bark contain lutein, a carotenoid that may help you fight off some bad eye conditions like age-related macular degeneration. Your macula is a small area just two millimeters wide, located in the back of your eye, in the middle portion of your retina.
Natural antioxidant Supplement – Pine BARK Extract – Energy Supplements for Men with Fatigue – 1 Bottle 90 Capsules