- Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea / angustifolia) also known as purple coneflower, is a perennial herb that is native to the central to southeastern areas of the United States. While it only grows wild in the US, it is also widely cultivated in Europe.
- Native Americans and early settlers recognized the health supportive benefits of this plant *. Today, it is considered an excellent choice to support immune health *all year long.
- Goldenseal is now rarely seen in the wild and has to be carefully cultivated. It is a challenging plant to grow, and also takes several years to mature. For it to grow successfully it has to be cultivated in an area with conditions similar to its native environment.
- Goldenseal has also long been used by Native Americans to support health.* During much of the first half of the 20th century, Goldenseal was listed in the US National Formulary . It became so popular, there was fear that the plant would become extinct in the wild due to so much demand.
- A Powerful Combination Nature’s Answer Echinacea Goldenseal gives you time-tested immune support*.
Nature’s Answer Echinacea and Goldenseal with Organic Alcohol, 1-Fluid Ounce | Promotes Overall Wellness | Natural Immune Booster | Inflammatory Reducer
|Ingredients||Proprietary Blend: E. Angustifolia Root, E. Purpurea/Aerial parts, [Standardized for 10 mg Total Phenols], Goldenseal (Hydrastis canadensis) Root [Standardized for 2,500 mcg of Hydrastine & 5,000 mcg of Berberine], Purified Water, Vegetable Glycerin, 15-20% Certified Organic Alcohol|
|Item Weight||3.2 Ounces|
|Dosage Form||1 mL (approx. 28 drops) daily|
|Allergen Information||Gluten Free|