- Licorice Root is often used to help support the body in dealing with stress, and to support healthy digestive and immune function as well as respiratory aid.
- 450 mg per serving, Gluten Free, Kosher, Certified Non GMO, Magnesium Stearate Free
- The part of the licorice plant that is utilized as a flavoring agent and as a traditional remedy is the Licorice Root Capsules. Licorice contains specific chemical constituents that give it the sweet distinctive flavor, recognized by those who enjoy Licorice Candy. Licorice is also used to flavor tobacco products, beverages and foods.
- It’s interesting to note, that most American Licorice candy does not actually contain any licorice at all, but instead uses other flavoring agents, such as star anise extract, or artificial licorice flavoring
- Licorice is often used in combination with other herbs, such as Panax Ginseng, Eleuthero Root, and Buplerum, to help support the body in dealing with stress,* and to support healthy digestive and immune function.*
Nature’s Answer Licorice Root Powder Supplement Vegetarian Capsules, 90-Count | Respiratory Support | Natural Digestive Aid | Promotes Healthy Lungs | Immune Booster