- The Shiitake Mushroom ( Lentinus edodes) is an edible mushroom that has been part of the normal diet, as well as honored for its health supportive benefits*, for many thousands of years in Asia. The Shiitake is used in many recipes, has a smooth flavor and texture, and is a favorite added to soups, stir fries and all kinds of nutritious dishes.
- Shiitake mushrooms have a wide array of impressive nutritional attributes *. Low in Calories and fats, and supplying healthy naturally occurring niacin, pantothenic acid ,Vitamin B 6, riboflavin, and minerals such as manganese and phosphorus,the shiitake mushroom is a healthy* addition to any diet.
- Shiitake mushrooms are unique as a vegetarian source of eight of the essential amino acids found in protein, and they also contain a healthy fatty acid known as linoleic acid. A wide array of scientific studies have been done on the ability of Shiitake to be beneficial to the body *.
- Many unique natural components have been measured which give Shiitake these health protective benefits*. These include lentinan which may protect DNA*and eritadenine which may support heart health.*
- nonGMO, Gluten Free, Kosher certified, Bio-Chelated Cold Extraction
Nature’s Answer Shiitake Mushroom Extract Alcohol Free 1 Fluid Ounce | Promotes Healthy Cholesterol | Natural Weight Management | Immune Booster