- SUPPORTS HEALTHY LIVER FUNCTION. Silymarin is a flavonoid complex extracted from milk thistle seeds and has been shown to support healthy liver cells. Just 2 tablets contains more than 300 mg of Silymarins.
- FEEL BALANCED. Silymarin also helps regulate the balance of prostaglandins in the liver. Prostaglandins are hormone-like molecules that regulate a variety of bodily functions
- SUGGESTED USE. 1 to 2 tablets twice daily with a meal.
- TRUSTED FOR OVER 35 YEARS. Source Naturals was created in 1982 by CEO Ira Goldberg to support each individual’s potential to enjoy optimal health.
- MANUFACTURED IN THE USA. Our facility is located in Scotts Valley California.
- Silymarin, a flavonoid complex extracted from milk thistle seeds, is an important contributor to the support of healthy liver function. The liver plays an important role in digestion, detoxification, blood sugar regulation and fat metabolism. In in vitro studies, silymarin demonstrated antioxidant activity and the ability to inhibit lipid peroxidation of cellular membranes. Silymarin also helps regulate the balance of prostaglandins in the liver. Prostaglandins are hormone-like molecules that regulate a variety of bodily functions. Suggested use is 1 to 2 tablets twice daily with a meal. Please contact our in-house customer support team if you have any questions.
Source Naturals Silymarin Plus – Supports Liver Health – 60 Tablets
|Ingredients||Choline (from choline bitartrate),Inositol,Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid),Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate),Silymarins (from milk thistle seed extract).Inactive Ingredients: sorbitol, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, silica, and magnesium stearate.|
|Serving Description||2 tablets ( )|
|Item Weight||2.24 Ounces|