- Hawthorn Berries: One of the oldest known plants used in traditional European herbal medicine, primarily for its cardiovascular benefits. Also used historically for digestive and urinary tract support.
- DIRECTIONS: As a dietary supplement, take one (1) to three (3) capsules daily, preferably with meals.
- WARNING: Consult your physician prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- DOES NOT CONTAIN: Added Yeast , Artificial Colors or Flavors. , Citrus , Corn , Dairy , Fish , Preservatives , Salt , Soy , Starch , Sugar , Wheat
- Number of Servings: 300 Servings
- The Vitamin Shoppe Hawthorn curren; Herb curren;asymp; with Standardized and Whole HawthornCardiovascularGluten FreeDairy FreeSoy FreeNut Free
The Vitamin Shoppe Hawthorn Extract, with Standardized and Whole Hawthorn, Powerful Antioxidant That Supports Cardiovascular Health, Supports Cellular Health (300 Capsules)
|Brand||The Vitamin Shoppe|
|Ingredients||141 MG HAWTHORN EXTRACT (CRATAEGUS OXYACANTHA)(BERRIES),(Crataegus Oxyacantha)(Berries) Standardized To 1.8% Vitexin 2.5 Mg|
|Item Weight||9.12 Ounces|